
Well, Zach keeps getting bigger and longer! I weighed him yesterday. He is now 8 pounds 7 1/2 ounces!! If I measured correctly, he is 22 inches long. I was wondering why certain parts of my arms were getting tired quicker. Wednesday night he was lying on his stomach when all of a sudden he turned and rolled onto his back. That was a surprise. Here are some pictures. He has so many facial expressions, he is very entertaining to watch. I don't know why one of the pictures if cut off at the top, so just ignore that one. I'm not at my best yet, I'm looking a little pale and tired in the pictures, but I'm all right.
1 comment:
Yes, he does have the funny faces down (particularly the left and middle ones in the second row). Entertainment value is a good thing.
Seestor
Post a Comment