Hi everyone. I know many of you are probably waiting for an update. I can't believe he is 10 days old already. We had him weighed on Tuesday. He had already gained 2.5 ounces. He is such a strong boy! Some nights have been easier than others, but we are getting used to it somewhat. 4 hours of sleep in a row at any given time is heavenly! I can't wait to see his first smile. I've seen a half one. I hope to write more later.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
The Latest:
Hi everyone. I know many of you are probably waiting for an update. I can't believe he is 10 days old already. We had him weighed on Tuesday. He had already gained 2.5 ounces. He is such a strong boy! Some nights have been easier than others, but we are getting used to it somewhat. 4 hours of sleep in a row at any given time is heavenly! I can't wait to see his first smile. I've seen a half one. I hope to write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a little sweetheart. He is so cute. I hope you are adjusting to being a mom. :)
If you took the middle picture with the towel and put it right next to one of your baby pics, they'd look remarkably similar: the big, fully-attentive eyes are in a number of your pics.
Seestor
I love seeing this pictures. He is so precious
Hi Miss Chris,
He is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to meet him!
Thinking of you,
Cindy & Connor
Post a Comment