Friday, June 01, 2007

Crib is Ready!


Brian set up the crib the other night. The crib is a 3-in-1. I'm sure many of you have heard and seen them. They are pretty much the most popular style of crib around here anyway. We do have a Winnie the Pooh bumper pad for the crib, but I will be putting it on when the baby is older. All we need now is baby! I'm feeling very large and agitated right now. If anyone is wondering if the heat here is bothering me....it is not at all! It is such a nice change to be warm. I know soon I could very well be going back to being cold all the time so I'm enjoying it very much. I know, some of you are probably thinking I'm weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you do this site its just great . You look wonderful though. but I know how you feel .
When it gets this close a person gets speechless but we are here to send love and hugs.
Love that crib etc. Thats what to get and will last till he or she goes into his own bed.
Take care Christine .
LOve Aunty Amy