Here are some new pictures for everyone to enjoy. These were taken yesterday. He has slept well for two nights in a row now! I hope it continues. Yesterday, I also did my first weight-lifting workout since I had him. There are certainly exercises and machines I will not be able to do for awhile since I'm not completely healed yet. But, it felt good to pump a little iron! My brother Jim and my sister Carolyn are in the process of booking flights to come meet Zach in August. Hopefully Mike and Kindra will be able to come for Christmas. 

4 comments:
You look like a natural Christine. He is growing like a weed. :)
Are the green pants big enough??????????????????
Seestor
Actually, the pants aren't that big...just long. They are so cute. It has a paw print on the bum!
By the time we come in December...He will be taller than you!!! :D
Post a Comment