Thursday, June 07, 2007

Introducing....

We are happy to announce the arrival of Zachery Kenneth Langevin born yesterday, June 6th, at 11:48 a.m. at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Edmonton. He is 7 pounds, 2 ounces and is 18.1 inches long. The staff at the hospital were wonderful! But we are are happy to be home now. Brian is off until Monday. Mom and Dad have been a great help!

When I'm a bit more rested, I'll write some more. Thank you for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me cry! I can't wait to hold him! I can see so much of both of you in him. I love you!

Anonymous said...

In the car seat picture he looks a lot like you. Where's D. Duck??????

Seestor

Anonymous said...

Congradulations ITS A BOY!!Wishing you and your family all the best at this happy time Love from Heather,Rick,Lizzy
God Bless You

Miranda said...

Well that was quick! Haha! Congrats. So exciting! He is so cute. :)

theBreedvelds said...

Congratulations!!! I've been checking and checking and I am so excited to see a little boy! What a great name too! I am so thrilled for you! Take your time, rest and get to know your little man. What an amazing gift from God. Isn't He good?!