Monday, May 28, 2007

Another Day.....

We had a surprise today....our crib came in over a week early! Sears had originally told us that there was no hope it in it arriving early. My Dad kindly picked up the box for us with his van and now it is awaiting Brian to put it together.

We pretty much wake up each day wondering, is this the day? I've been having quite a bit of cramping in the last 24 hours, so I've had lots of opportunity to practice the proper breathing techniques. It's scary at the same time. Us first time moms don't know what to expect really. Yes, all the classes I attended and all the information I've read has been very helpful. But, as many of you know, you don't really know until you experience it! Hope this makes some sort of sense. Everyone stay tuned.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow .That is wonderful you have the crib . DAd will have fun now putting it together .
It is foggy here just like England or Vancouver . Have Daniel O'Donnell concert tonight .
You are having your precious bundle at a great time will be out walking alot in the summer . Take care of yourself and thinking about you . LOve Aunty Amy

theBreedvelds said...

Yeah, you don't know until you experience it. Everyone is so different that you can't go by others experiences and then even the second and third times can be so different from the first! You'll do great though - it's kind of good that once it starts there is really no going back! Take care and we can't wait to hear!!!

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the advice, and of course you know your right...I have no problem with working out i like it...i would just rather do it at 11 then 5:30 am!

Shouldnt be too much longer now...I am glad the crib is finally there.