We went to the doctor's today. I stepped on the scale and was shocked and confused when I looked down and saw it jump up to 180 pounds! I said "something isn't right, this is impossible". It did it again. The nurse didn't say anything and I didn't look at her. If I had looked at her I would have realized the smerk on her face indicating my husband was up to no good. He had stepped on the scale with one his feet. I know I ate a lot last week, but come on! It was kind of funny. Nothing big to report. The doctor is estimating a 7-pound baby. The heartbeat continues to be strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Beautiful,
I am sorry you hate the picture of you lying down...i adore the picture you posted just before with the white top in the back yard...you look so darn cute and happy!
What a trickster...you must have thought you were going crazy!
Cant wait to see baby pictures!
love you, miss you
Tara
Post a Comment