Sunday, May 20, 2007
Still Counting Down
Hi everyone. Not much to report. The nights seem longer now since I'm not sleeping more than 3 hours or so at a time. I don't think Brian is either. It's amazing how our bodies prepare ourselves for what is to come. But, I need to sleep now because I won't be for a very long time! It can be frustrating at times. I did make it to the gym twice this weekend. It felt good to weight lift. Plus, I'm sure enjoying seeing the sunshine. I work in an office that has no windows so I have been taking advantage and going for walks when it is nice. I'm looking forward to using the stroller!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Morning
Been sure thinking about you . You have a lot of drive so hang in there and I'll keep praying for you . Your Aunty Amy . ( love and hugs )
Post a Comment