Hi everyone. Well, here is how I look today....HUGE!! Mike and Carolyn....be nice!! I got my hair cut tonight as well..feels so much better! I have a great hairdresser. I don't know what I would do without her!!
4 more day of work. YAHOO!! I can't wait to be done. It has been quite stressful at times trying to train and get everything done before I go. I'm looking forward to my 3 weeks of vacation before my due date! We'll see what happens. I'm quite uncomfortable at times now. Things are sore that weren't before! The nursery is coming along too. I'll put pictures up soon. Our crib won't be here for another month due to the big baby boom in the area. I'm getting sleepy again, time to get ready for bed. Have a good weekend everybody!
6 comments:
You look amazing! I really can't wait to see what's on the inside!!
WOW ,looking wonderful cousin
take care love you
Heather
You really look great! I can't wait to see who is hiding out in there. By the way thanks for the email. :) Maybe we can get together before the baby makes his/her appearance!?
Hey there
I remember those days myself as Robert was 9-2 and Heather was 8 so take it easy . gets uncomfortable to sit and sleep . Our thoughts are with you Mom . Hi to DAd . We are all exspecting with you . I have to call Grampa (to be) on his birthday tomorrow .Love you Aunty Amy
Ahem. You think that dear brother and I would be mean? Harumph! I wouldn't be mean to the sister who let me plaster my hands to her tummy so I could feel what's going on... :-)
I'm buying the kid a drum set...and an assortment of kazoos.
Hi Christine,
I told you, you'll make it past your last day at work. You look so gorgeous and pretty bigger than the last time I saw you. I can't wait to meet your darling little one.
Cheers,
Foluso
Post a Comment