
I spent some time on Saturday trying to get the baby's room in order. It was lots of fun. I sure enjoyed it. Cleaning my office won't be nearly as much fun!! :) You'll notice that there is no crib. It is scheduled to arrive a few days after the baby's due date. That's what happens when there is a big baby boom! We went with a Winnie the Pooh theme for it works for a boy or a girl. I'll have to get some Donald Duck stuff in there eventually!! :) The paint colour works well for either one as well. The blue-ish green colour is supposed to be good for sleeping and soothing the baby. It took Brian and I awhile to pick a colour. My bag and the baby's bag is ready to go, along with the car seat.
It is weird not being at work right now! Well, I have to get ready to go to the chiropractor. Bye for now.
2 comments:
That is really nice to get together for a baby shower . Glad you got some nice things . You will need them . Well take some time to rest. we are watching this site every day . This is wonderful for us as well God Bless Mommy
LOve Aunty Amy Sr. ( smiling )
So if D. Duck has his own swing, do we have to invest in another one for the kid?
I note that the itsy-bitsy bouncer is there. I'm sure it'll spend quality time 5 minutes down the road as well...
Post a Comment