Hope everyone had a good Canada Day! It was beautiful here. I didn't go to the fireworks this year as my son kept me up a lot the night before. But, the last two nights have been better. We did go to the pancake breakfast with my parents. It is pretty much a yearly tradition now. Zach sure has a BIG appetite. I think we'll be feeding him mashed up steak and potatoes soon. HA HA! He is a month old tomorrow. WOW! Here are a few pictures. The lady holding Zach is Charlene Dohms who taught Carolyn, Mike, and I in junior high. She is a long time friend of the family and an absolutely wonderful lady! The two pictures in the top row has Zach in the Itsy Bitsy Spider bouncer that his Auntie Carolyn gave him. I'm sure he will enjoy it a lot as he gets older.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Hope everyone had a good Canada Day! It was beautiful here. I didn't go to the fireworks this year as my son kept me up a lot the night before. But, the last two nights have been better. We did go to the pancake breakfast with my parents. It is pretty much a yearly tradition now. Zach sure has a BIG appetite. I think we'll be feeding him mashed up steak and potatoes soon. HA HA! He is a month old tomorrow. WOW! Here are a few pictures. The lady holding Zach is Charlene Dohms who taught Carolyn, Mike, and I in junior high. She is a long time friend of the family and an absolutely wonderful lady! The two pictures in the top row has Zach in the Itsy Bitsy Spider bouncer that his Auntie Carolyn gave him. I'm sure he will enjoy it a lot as he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow nice pictures . Been busy with baseball keeping me out of trouble (HEE HEE ) We have good eaters all around us Zach keep it up . Nice to see the pictures . going to be a hot week by the look of it . Canada Day was good here too . We are blessed to be so free and have so much . Take care you guys Love Aunty Amy
You might want to look into a second job once he eats you out of house and home in his teens!!!
And for the record....Yes I was Miss Dohms prize student :D
Mike
Prize student? More like prize pain in the backside student.
Eats fast? Check. Eats lots? Check. Eats frequently? Check. He's a Laird.
His facial structure and eyes are yours, but his nose and mouth are Brian's. The bottom-right pic really shows that.
Seestor
Post a Comment