Zach is 6 weeks old today. He woke up for the first time with a smile!! He continued to smile quite a few times throughout the morning. It was wonderful! It warms my heart greatly especially after he was so incredibly fussy for the last few days. I thought my sweet little boy had left. HA HA! He is starting to have more saliva in his mouth so we are watching to see if he is starting to teeth early. He slept through a loud thunderstorm last night. I certainly didn't. They still scare me, I hate intense lightning. He is getting to be so big and is really wanting to move! On the weekend Brian held Zach's arms and our big boy started to put one foot in front of the other and walk across the living room. We taped it on our digital camera but am not sure if it will run as a video clip on blogger. I'll have to test it.
I will have more pictures to post soon. I'm waiting for some pictures from my dad. He has some wonderful shots. Stay tuned.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great. He's going to take after his Uncle Goofball and be charming right after he's done something bad. Stay strong, Seestor!
Post a Comment