Tuesday, June 05, 2007
NOTHING YET!
Just to let you all know....no the baby has not arrived yet. Tomorrow is the official due date. I know some of you have been wondering. As of right now, there are no signs of it coming today or tomorrow. But, that can change of course. Grocery shopping and washing the car this morning has not done anything to speed it up. Maybe I'll go to the gym later. I'll have to do some squats or something. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm calling and you're not answering!! Makes me anxious! Love you!
Vanessa...
At the hospital! Munchkin wants to be punctual and show up on the due date!
Carolyn
Great news . Really happy for you .
Zach is a great name too .
Take of Mom too . All the best to you and Dad and of coarce Zach
The last message was from Great Aunty Amy I got so excieted pressed the wrong button .
Post a Comment