Friday, June 08, 2007

More Photos


Hi everyone. I thought I would add a few more pictures. Things are going well. We're adjusting. I'm very thankful for my parent's help as I recover. I'm feeling very ouchy at times!! We appreciate everyone's e-mails of congratulations. So far Zach seems very healthy....and strong!! At times, this seems like a dream. We can't wait for him to meet everbody. I'm interested to see as the days go by who in the family he looks like. Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine -- Dad sent along this link with the wonderful news. He is so sweet! I forget so quickly just how tiny they are when they first come. I know your days are now going to be busy, but e-mail (rolla@pris.ca) or call if you get the chance and would like to chat! Take care!

Sarah

Miranda said...

The "ouchy" sucks hey?! It doesn't last too long thankfully. He is beautiful and I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

He's got Grampa's hair so far... :D

Mike