Hi everyone. Well the last day and a half or so has been quite tough. Zach and I spent the night at Nana and Grampa's house so Brian could get a full night sleep as he prepares to go back to work. Zach was very different yesterday compared to the few days so it was a long night. But, we made it through and things are better today. I am so thankful for my parents! They were such a big help and I was able to sleep a bit more. My emotions are crazy right now. I'll cry at anything and everything. Here are a few pictures for you. Brian took Zach for his first stroller walk for a few minutes yesterday. He also met my good friend and co-worker, Audra, and her son, Christopher. And of course, here's Grampa napping with baby.
I'm going to get going now and get a nap in before he wakes up...which could be a minute from now or two hours from now!
Hey Christine. Being emotional is totally normal. I was a wreck for the first 2 weeks after Isabelle was born. I got so stressed about everything. Try and take time to heal and rest. If you need anything give me call or an email. Hugs!
You're doing better than I was! I didn't even touch the computer for weeks after Joel came along! It does get better - remember that! We'll be praying for you. We know how tough it can be!
Hi There Hearing and seeing friends comments brings back memories but you are doing everything great . Everything will fall into place . Great pictures . Good time to have a baby summer can get out and enjoy . LOve Aunty Amy ( work day MOnday )
You know, it's probably a good thing for him and Dad to snooze together, because the motion from Dad's breathing may be soothing to him. He certainly looks pretty conked out. That pic is now my desktop background :-)
5 comments:
Hey Christine. Being emotional is totally normal. I was a wreck for the first 2 weeks after Isabelle was born. I got so stressed about everything. Try and take time to heal and rest. If you need anything give me call or an email. Hugs!
You're doing better than I was! I didn't even touch the computer for weeks after Joel came along! It does get better - remember that! We'll be praying for you. We know how tough it can be!
Hi There
Hearing and seeing friends comments brings back memories but you are doing everything great .
Everything will fall into place .
Great pictures . Good time to have a baby summer can get out and enjoy . LOve Aunty Amy ( work day MOnday )
You know, it's probably a good thing for him and Dad to snooze together, because the motion from Dad's breathing may be soothing to him. He certainly looks pretty conked out. That pic is now my desktop background :-)
Seestor
No posts in a while. Just checking in to make sure you are doing ok. I hope you are taking it easy. How is the little man? Are you feeling any better?
Post a Comment