Here are some pictures that my Dad took yesterday. Isn't he cute! His hair is growing so fast. It's so soft. He slept really well again last night...after being fussy for a few hours. I can't believe he will be 3 weeks old this week.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Boy he is sure changing . I watch for the up dates all the time . Zach you are the best . You will have to make an album with all the letters and notes he will get a smile some day . Take care Mommy too
He has Brian's nose and mouth and your eyes; the picture at the bottom definitely has a resemblance to you. The middle one is more like Brian. The top one is "Well, I've found a cozy spot to hang out and ponder things for a while."
4 comments:
Boy he is sure changing . I watch for the up dates all the time .
Zach you are the best .
You will have to make an album with all the letters and notes he will get a smile some day .
Take care Mommy too
Love Aunty Amy
He has Brian's nose and mouth and your eyes; the picture at the bottom definitely has a resemblance to you. The middle one is more like Brian. The top one is "Well, I've found a cozy spot to hang out and ponder things for a while."
Seestor
I think he looks like you...especially in the last picture. He is adorable!
I still think Zach looks like Brian with Victor's hair line!!!
Post a Comment