
Hi everyone. Well, I'm officially on vacation! I have a few things I have to talk to my boss about on Monday, but other than that I'm free!! It was quite the week; it was very busy. My very kind team members had a lunch for me on Thursday, which was organized by my replacement, Jan. Last night my good friend, and fellow team member, Audra, threw me a baby shower. My mom was there along with several of my co-workers. It was really nice. They really spoiled me and baby! I surpisingly did not get emotional, but I'm sure that will be coming. I feel very blessed. I'm looking forward to organizing the nursery this weekend. There was lots of yummy food too!! :) For the first time this week I have had swollen foot. Actually come to think of it everything feels swollen. So you'll notice in the pictures, I'm looking a little bit more fuller. My maternity clothes are not fitting as well either. I'm sure many of you are thinking "hmmmm...been there!" :)
1 comment:
Yup, been there. But you still look beautiful!
Post a Comment