Sunday, July 29, 2007

Things have improved greatly when it comes to Zach sleeping. My mom was a big help in figuring out what was going on. Sometimes when you are too close to the action, it's easy to miss the obvious! Hopefully things will continue to improve...until he starts really teething. HA HA! He has been smiling and laughing more and more. He just warms our hearts when he does that. Brian can really make him laugh. He doesn't really do the same for me yet...I think he just wants me for the milk. :) Just Kidding.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I hope these mitts my aunt got me don't make me look like a dork."

So if he's Daddy's Little Helper, how helpful is he? Is he doing wiring yet? Mowing the lawn? Will he be able to get me a Diet Coke from the fridge next week?

Anonymous said...

"She got me socks too!?!?! Tell her to stay away from Target!"

I'll stop commenting now.