Thursday, August 02, 2007

2 months old!


I can't believe our little guy is two months old! Wow, time just flies by. I'm taking him to weighed tomorrow. I'm guessing he is close to 12 pounds! He was just over 11 last week and he just keeps getting heavier. Here are some pictures I took yesterday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those camouflage shorts are for 6 month olds, right? I should know this since I bought them.

Didn't take long for him to be seen in a Donald shirt.

Thanks for the pics. This has been an ugly week, particularly tonight (tomorrow will be too) so it's nice to have something cute to look at. I think he has your smile.

Seestor

Anonymous said...

Hi There
Great pictures . Been busy keeping out of trouble . Summer and everything is flying by .Zach is so handsome . Take care of Mom too .
Love this site
Love to you all A A from Winnipeg .