Hanging out with Auntie
My sister Carolyn flew in last week. It has been a great blessing having her here. She has helped me out so much around the house on things that I got behind on. I think she has really enjoyed spending time with Zach. He sure was smiling and cooing at her today. We will both be sad when she leaves on Tuesday. But, she will hopefully be back at Christmas! I am going to take some more pictures tomorrow of Zach and Carolyn. But, here is a few for now. The picture of her looking into the playpen/crib is when she first saw him. It was 2:00 a.m. Tuesday morning at my parent's house. He was sound asleep.
3 comments:
Wow .
Sorry I didn't get a chanch to put this on earlier so Carolyn could read it .What wonderful pictures that bottom one is great .Practice is good , smiling , you are a natural . Glad you had a good visit with one another . Zach is really growing and is a beautiful boy , Boys can be beautiful too . Take care love all of you guys Aunty Amy xxx000
I'm so glad Carolyn has practice with babies. Do you think she'll come all the way out to our house in the boonies in Centreville and help out? :-)
Sara
I don't do diapers, though. Right, Seestor?
Post a Comment