Thursday, September 06, 2007

3 MONTHS OLD!!

I cannot believe our Zach is 3 months old! He is smiling a lot and talking. But, it is so hard to a picture of him in a full smile. He sees the camera and stops smiling. My mom even got him singing this past week! He actually woke up in the middle night singing instead of voicing his normal hunger squack. I wonder each day if he will roll completely over. We go to a new mom's group on Thursday afternoon's now. That lasts for 8 weeks. I know 3 people in the group which is great. Today we are going to be discussing sleep and crying. These are major topics to a lot of us in the group! Here are some new pictures. There will be more coming for sure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My colour commentary:

Top middle picture: "I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

Top right picture: Either starting to pray early or "Beneath this facade of sweetness and cuteness I'm thinking mischievous thoughts."

Middle right picture: "Away with the camera! Let me suck my thumb in peace!"

Bottom left picture: "Are you done with that thing? I can't hold this look forever!"

The Langevin's said...

Very Funny Auntie! :)

Anonymous said...

To continue:

Bottom right: "Think of this picture when I'm keeping you awake at 3 a.m."

Middle row, centre: Happiness is not being swaddled...

Anonymous said...

Top middle again: "What do you mean Auntie can't find me bigger mittens? I hate Target!"

Anonymous said...

Hi There
Sorry I haven't written very much . Is Zach ever handsome . Love this page . Take care Mom and Dad too . Aunty Amy