Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Pictures of Zach!

Here are some new pictures of Zach. He is over 16 weeks old now! On Tuesday, he has an appointment to get his four months' shots. Should be an interesting day. As you can see in the pictures, his cheeks are getting to be very red! He is drooling a lot too! In the first picture on the last row...I had put Zach on his playmat and came back a minute later to find him quite a ways over. Needless to say he is finder new ways to get around. He hasn't done a lot of rolling over yet but could be anyday now. I am waiting for a first tooth too!! All the signs are there...but who knows could be tomorrow, could be in two months. He smiles and talks a lot which just makes my day. He is very entertaining and very popular wherever we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the picture on the bottom left corner it looks like he's practicing his forlorn face. And he's doing a very good job of it. And I think he's got something that I have: One eye opens just a smidge more than the other.

Seestor