Hi Everyone! Zach turned 15 weeks this past Wednesday. I weighed him yesterday and he was 13 pounds, 4 and 3/4 ounces. So, he has slowed down on the weight-gaining for now. Late last week, Zach started to show us his full heartfelt laugh! It was really funny. Only Brian can really seem to get him to laugh like that. I hope to get it on video soon. He is not sleeping through the night yet. I am trying to be patient on that one! I started strollercise last week and it is so much fun! It is a great workout. So, any of you new moms-to-be out there, sign
up for the next one! Here are some new pictures.
1 comment:
Hi There
Wow is he ever getting big . Can't believe it . What are you feeding Zach . Children sure grow up too fast . Love this site . You will have lots of fun with him . Hope I am not getting a cold . Hope you guys are well . Love you Aunty Amy xxxx000
Post a Comment