Here are some new pictures. Zach is 14 weeks old now. He is so funny at times. He is very active and vocal! When I weighed him on September 6th he was 13 pounds, 1 ounce. I started a strollercise class yesterday. It was a great workout and so much fun. I am also still enjoying the New Mom's Group that I meet with on Thursday afternoons. Enjoy the pictures.Thursday, September 13, 2007
Here are some new pictures. Zach is 14 weeks old now. He is so funny at times. He is very active and vocal! When I weighed him on September 6th he was 13 pounds, 1 ounce. I started a strollercise class yesterday. It was a great workout and so much fun. I am also still enjoying the New Mom's Group that I meet with on Thursday afternoons. Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And to think it was a month ago that it was practically impossible to get a picture of him smiling...
Seestor
He's getting so big so fast!! I love that smile!
Post a Comment