Well, it is a warm day! I'm not complaining, I like not being cold! But, my poor husband and son are not enjoying it. I think the heat makes Zach clingey...definitely more hungry. As of Thursday, he weighed in at 9 pounds 12.5 ounces! He is sleeping better which means I'm getting more sleep. My parents are enjoying him a lot and are continuing to be a big help so I can have some time to myself. He is getting so big so quickly. He is so alert! He is really starting to grab toys and make lots of different noises. I'm still waiting for my first real smile. He does smile slightly when he is falling asleep. Here are a few pictures. My camera is acting funny so they aren't 100% clear. The beautiful blanket Zach is lying on was made by my friend Bethany's mom. She did such an amazing job. We love it! Don't melt everyone! The outfit was given to him by his Great Auntie Joan.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures . Its Saturday so taking it easy and looks like a nice day coming . Heard you were at the market with Zach . Teaching him young how to shop eh.
Take care so happy for you . We gave Edmonton a good work out last night .
Love you Aunty Amy
I'd put a speech bubble over his head that says, "Where's my entertainment? Anyone, anyone?"
Post a Comment