Saturday, April 21, 2007

33 weeks and 3 days

Here I am today. Heading towards 34 weeks...the countdown is on. The baby is doing weird things, I was
carrying a lot lower yesterday, now it seems to have crawled upwards towards my ribs again! I'm a bit dressed up tonight to go to a work banquet. I had a good time. I only danced twice, normally I'm out there a good part of the night. It's more difficult now, don't want to strain any muscles or wear myself out too fast. I felt quite good most of today which was nice after working all week. I go see my doctor on Monday. Time to go to bed, it's getting late. Bye!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You look amazing! It's getting so close now. I am really excited for you! Take care!
Jade xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Beautiful!

Your looking great i cant believe its almost time!

Cant wait to meet the new baby!

Hugs and Kisses to all of you!

theBreedvelds said...

Not long now! I can't wait to hear the news! Nothing is better than holding that little one for the first time. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Holy nuts woman, I wish I could see you in person!! I'm working, just till the end of the June, so maybe around the first of July I'll be there. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Time sure does go by fast . Reading this is like going back in history when I had Robert and Heather . You will get tired its hard work carrying extra around on your feet etc . well each day is getting closer to having company . takecare of yourselves and remember to give Daddy a hug too . Sorry we haven't written before but also knew you had company . LOve Aunty Amy

Anonymous said...

fyi, I see those boxes of tiles! Love you!