Thursday, April 05, 2007

Family Events!

Hi everyone. It is a busy week here for us in Fort Saskatchewan. My sister and her boyfriend Ken are here from Washington D.C. My brother Mike and his wife Kindra are here from Fargo, North Dakota. My Dad's retirement party from Shell Chemicals Canada was Tuesday night. One of the highlights was his team gave him a personalized Edmonton Eskimo jersey. He has worked about 30 and 3/4 years at the plant, but they could not put the 3/4 on the jersey. They also gave him a hat to go with it. Everyone knows how much my family likes sports! Last night was a dessert night/get together for those in the area who could not make it to Mike and Kindra's wedding in October 2006. I wasn't able to stay for the full time. I've put together a few pictures. I'm not in any, sorry. We have more stuff going on tonight and I'm sure I'll be in those so I will put some more pictures on the blog this weekend.
I'm 31 weeks along now and am very tired. Everyone at work is telling me how big my tummy is getting. But, I'm still carrying small compared to some other folks at work. There are 3 of us due in the same week! I'm going to the doctor every two weeks now. We'll see what he has to say today. Bye for now!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Ken is one of those pictures?