Friday, March 16, 2007

28 Week Pictures/Update



Hi everyone. We went to the doctor's office today. Everything seems to be fine. Starting gaining weight in the last month....not a surprise considering how often and how much I've been eating! I start going to the doctors every 2 weeks now. I can't believe how fast it is going. My labour prep class is at the end of the month. That should be interesting. My belly button is all screwed up now! I'm not used to it being protruding and such.

I received some bad news today that upset me. A guy who lived next to my family for many years and who I went to school and graduated with was killed on Wednesday in a car accident. I cannot remember how many our high school grad class of '95 has lost now. He leaves behind a wife, 2 step-children, his mom, brother and sister. Please pray for the family.

Well, time to lie down for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well. Hope you enjoy the pictures. If I offend anyone by showing the bare tummy shot, I apologize.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!
You look great! I'm glad you are healthy and the baby is doing well. Boy, time sure does fly. Your bare belly is BEAUTIFUL! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise ;)
Take care!
Jade

theBreedvelds said...

Looking good! You'd better be gaining weight! Look at that baby growing! You look absolutely fabulous. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And look at that belly...I love it! You just look incredible. I'll call you later. I love you!