Hi everyone! I have no idea what is wrong with my blogsite tonight. My pictures are not showing up from the past few weeks. It may be because of this "new blogger" that it forced me to switch over to. I know some of you have had problems with it. Fun fun.
Well, I'm now offically uncomfortable! I must say, it wasn't bad up to this point, I had very minor aches and pains. I have enjoyed this experience very much. But, now, I'm feeling new things! The baby dropped last Thursday and it has been a different experience since. Plus, it feels like he or she wants to push out the side of my abdomen. HA HA! Brian reminded me today that is almost time to take another picture for our blog. I'm glad many of you are enjoying the photos. Thanks for all the compliments, keep them coming! It's good for self- esteem as I get larger and larger and larger! :) Time to get ready to for bed!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment