Saturday, March 10, 2007

Update


Hi everyone. It's been forever since I've written anything. I'm 27 weeks along now and am getting more tired again. I'm still carrying mostly in front. The baby is quite active some days, quiet on other. I really enjoy feeling the baby kick and move around. But, when something is up by the ribs, I must admit it can be uncomfortable. My appetite came back a few weeks ago.....triple what is normally is I'm thinking! I can't stop eating!! A buffet would be so good right about now!


We ordered our crib today and bought the stroller and carseat set. I played around with the carseat and used one of my stuffed animals to practice. HA HA! So, of course I have pictures. I will try to do another tummy picture this week. Time is sure flying by!!


Okay, I'm hungry, bye for now. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you found the swing? I haven't seen it, but I've been looking. I'm going to be out and about this week, so I'm going to try and check a couple of places. Maybe I can hit Babies R Us. Love you!

theBreedvelds said...

Eating is good and by the way, get very used to time flying!!

Miranda said...

hey I am selling a bunch of my stuff at a big baby sale in April...are you interested? It's a pretty big baby sale so you might be able save lots of money and find some nice stuff. let me know if you want the details.

There is a New Asian Village on the southside that has a great buffet!

Anonymous said...

Hi There
Wow time is going on . Glad you are fine . Its a busy time . Going to have the summer to enjoy and get out walking .
I am looking forward to summer as well
Take care of yours selves ( smiling )