Saturday, February 17, 2007


Hi Everyone! Well, this coming Wednesday I'll be starting my 7th month of pregnancy! It's going by fast. The kicking and moving around I'm feeling is really something else. I'm really enjoying that part so far. I'm sure it won't be as comfortable in a month or so. Here is a picture of me today.

6 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

Hi! So I just wrote out a long comment and then it wouldn't let me log in so it's disappeared - this is not the first time I've tried and had this happen. I think I need to start logging in prior to commenting. I was basically saying that you look fantastic and I can't believe you are already that far along. And something about how fast time goes when you have kids but how the next few months will likely be your slowest ever! Take care!!
Carolyne

theBreedvelds said...

yay, that worked.

Anonymous said...

Hi
7 months boy has that gone by . You look great Thanks for the update .
We are fine too . Tues 8:48 Sure thinking about you .

Anonymous said...

Wow I guess I should tell you who wrote the last message ( loL ) Senior from Winnipeg . Aunty A--Y .
I'm laughing .

Anonymous said...

You do realize you match the curtains, right????????????????

Anonymous said...

I love you!!