Saturday, February 10, 2007

Practicing


One thing that hasn't changed yet with pregnancy for me is the fact that I'm always cold! I was hoping by now being pregnant would warm me up a bit! I had watched a very good video recently on how to help calm a fussy baby. One of the major points mentioned is about swaddling the baby. Well, one day when I was really cold Brian decided to practice swaddling. Took a few minutes, but I was toasty warm! Normally the baby wouldn't have such thick blankets when being swaddled, but it works for me!! HA HA! I just couldn't get out without help!!

3 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

Looks cozy! I was mostly cold throughout my pregnancy too - just always wear lots of layers!

Anonymous said...

I am not pregnant but still like to be wrapped up . you look so comfortable makes me sleepy .
Glad you are well we are running around keeping warm
Take care of yourself this site is such a gret idea
Aunty Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey hun,

You are so darn cute! You are looking great, I am glad your enjoying the pregnancy!

Love Tara