On May 11th during a shopping trip to Sherwood Park to try to find Thomas Train decorations, we stopped into Zellers. Zach and I were getting ready to leave, when he spotted this Thomas Train bike. Now, up until this point, he has only riden tricycle. He said "me try". I thought nothing of it and said sure. Well, he got on it and before I knew it he was quite aways down the aisle! He is a natural. He didn't need any instruction at all. We just need to remind him not to look at his feet all the time. He must be really interested with his feet moving round and round. Well, after I saw how good he was a regular bike at 2 years old, I had to get it. So, this is a early birthday present for Zach.
Brian was really shocked when I asked him to come outside and there Zach was riding down the sidewalk, faster and faster!! What a big boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment