Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching Up!

Where has the time gone?? Again, I am late on putting pictures on.

Our little Zach will be 3 in less than a month! About 2 weeks ago I decided to spend the weekend really focusing on potty training. Well it worked and Zach is doing well (at least with the liquid, haven't had any luck with the other stuff yet!) But, I'm happy with his progress!

Zach certainly likes to share his opinion lately! HA HA! I'm starting to think that everyone is right...3 is going to be harder than 2!! :) He is a funny little man and thankfully healthy.

On April 30th I brought out Zach's first tee-ball set. He LOVED it. It was windy that day so he didn't get play a long time. But, this is something I'm sure he will be wanting to do a lot this summer

Video #2 - Watch his moves...he has some interesting ones!

No comments: