
Hello everyone! Here are some pictures from December 14th of Zach being silly. And for once he isn't wearing his hat...he is wearing Daddy's toque. Zach is talking like crazy now. Sometimes he is hard to understand, but for the most part he is quite clear! (especially when he wants something!) It has been EXTREMELY cold here which is hard for Zach for he doesn't get out much. But, it looks like it will be warm this weekend which means...it is time to take him sledding! I hope to get some pictures/video when we go. He hasn't touched the presents under the Christmas tree, but he sure likes to touch the tree and the ornaments. I sound like a record player telling him not to touch it! HA HA!
1 comment:
Brian's wearing a long-sleeve shirt!?!? I am stunned.
Glad to see the monkey suitcase is still being used.
Auntie
Post a Comment