Recent Pics

I came home the other day to find that Zach had two "tatoos". Well, Brian drew on his one arm and then he wanted something on his other arm. I was touched to see the one with "mom" on it. The picture was hard to take, but hopefully you can see it. On Friday we went to the "Mom, Pop & Tots Fair" in Edmonton. They had a petting zoo, but Zach wasn't really into the animals like we thought he would be. Brian was actually more excited about it...he especially liked the baby goats. (I need to get the rest of the pictures from my dad for he took the best ones!) Oh, they were cute! We had a good time. Lots to check out. It would be nice to go to one of those events and have a lot of money! One thing we did buy was these bubbles and a bubble blower from Gymboree. The stuff is awesome! I've never seen so many bubbles and ones that stay around so long!!
1 comment:
Best bubbles ever!!! They stayed on the walls in our carport for days after we blew them last summer! And then J dumped the bottle.... :(
Post a Comment