Boy, I have been busy taking pictures and videos lately! This pics are from this past weekend. The weather is so nice that Zach is spending a lot of time outside. There is still some snow outside so he is happy. We took him out into the field across from our place and let him slap a hockey ball around. Then we went to the McDonald's playland with Kandice and Kaylyn in the hopes of tiring them out a bit more. Zach didn't quite know what to think of the slide, but went down several times. He is a bit of a dare-devil! I wish I had the camera ready for his first trip down...the look was incredible! But, the picture I did get wasn't too bad either.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
To quote his Auntie from a younger age: "Brakes! Brakes!"
1 comment:
To quote his Auntie from a younger age: "Brakes! Brakes!"
Post a Comment