Sunday, November 02, 2008

Update

Here are some recent photos of our silly Monkey! He has tooth #9 now. It is his first molar. I can't really pin point the exact date of arrival for it poked through the gum, went back down, and then back up again. It was in the last two weeks for sure. He has been biting a lot and has been grumpy so I'm sure there is more coming. My goal this month is to try to get him off of the bottle. I think it is a comfort to him. He will drink out of a sippy cup or through a straw, but he likes his bottle. He said the word "two/too" earlier on this week, but hasn't said it since. He continues to climb up on the all the furniture and gets frustrated if he can't do it. He is very excited that Da Da is home this weekend.

No comments: