Monday, November 24, 2008

Toy from the Past!

This is the spider bouncer that Auntie Carolyn had bought him. We had to retire it last Christmas. I had brought it up from the basement when a friend was coming over with her 2 month old. Well, let's just say that Zach spent most of his time playing with the bouncer! I may have to bring up the ol' saucers too so he can play with the toys around it! It might keep him still for 5 or 10 minutes!! :)








2 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

Joel did the same thing when we pulled out the stuff for Nathan - I just hope he won't want in the jolly jumper!

Anonymous said...

"What is this?"
"Where did this come from?"
"The basement? Why did they hide this from me?"
(Auntie does not think he would remember it, since it was retired when he was not yet 7 months old.)

He appears to be observing it very closely, figuring out how it all works. Future engineer, perhaps?