On September 14th we took Zach to the Edmonton Valley Zoo. We had a great time! I haven't been there in probably 20 years or so! Zach had a blast. He didn't quite know how to take the skunk though!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You should be glad he didn't know what to think of the skunk! You want him to become enamored of the things?!?!?!?
Sure brings back memories with the trips to the Zoo in the past . Wonderful to get out when the weather is still so good . The pictures I love them . Have a great Week Aunty from Winnipeg A--Y
2 comments:
You should be glad he didn't know what to think of the skunk! You want him to become enamored of the things?!?!?!?
Auntie
Sure brings back memories with the
trips to the Zoo in the past .
Wonderful to get out when the
weather is still so good .
The pictures I love them . Have a great Week
Aunty from Winnipeg A--Y
Post a Comment