Thursday, October 02, 2008

I am so behind on adding posts! I'm happy to say that Zach has popped two teeth in the last week! I didn't know about the second one until he gave me a big grin today! That makes 8 in total now! He is still a light-weight but is definitely getting taller for he is able to reach things he could not before. He is also climbing a lot more! He is "talking" a tonne. Words are popping out now and then, but it's mainly babble. I can sure tell he is trying to say certain things. It is hard to believe he is almost 16 months old!

Mom and Dad kindly flew Zach and I down to St. Louis with them last month to meet Great Grandma Chase and to see Uncles Mike and Jim (who he met for the first time), Aunties Carolyn and Kindra, and great Uncle Kevin. We went to the St. Louis valley zoo the day after we arrived. Zach quite liked that. He was a good traveller actually. He did better than I did. He did struggle a lot with his teeth though! We were very fortunate that he did very well on all of our flights! We were also very blessed to have people around us would play with Zach when he did get a bit fussy. (all except for one lady who scowled when she saw she had to sit by us.) A lot of people were impressed on how well he did on the airplane. On the way home, he slept pretty much the whole time! (The third picture in the top row is of 4 generations!)














MORE TO COME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About the picture with Mommy and Auntie:

"Excuse me, but I was watching the ducks. They are over there, where I'm pointing. Would you please let me watch the ducks again?"

Truly, we could have watched the ducks all day and he would have been delighted.

Auntie