Since the weather is so great here right now, we got his monkey pool out today. It is just great! We had such a wonderful day. Zach LOVED the pool. I have a tonne of great pictures and videos. He was upset when we finally went inside...almost 2 hours later! The time he was in the pool was the first time I've sat still that long while he has been awake in a long time!! (hope that makes sense.) Zach and Kaylyn played so well that Kandace and I got to talk, eat, and relax!
Here is one video...I'll post more hopefully tomorrow! Enjoy.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where did you find that great pool?
I got it at Wal-Mart.....it was $19.98 up here! What a bargain! It is a graet pool! Joel would love it.
I just love checking up on Zach. Joel has a blog too!!!
www.jolieolie.blogspot.com incase you ever wanted to check it out.
Post a Comment