Hi everyone! Well, Zach is officially now! It is hard to pin point the exact day of walking because he has been walking gradually for a few days now...but the first day that that he really took off was on Tuesday, June 24th! He walked around Nana and Gramp's house and ours. He all of a sudden started walking consistently when I came to pick him up after work. I cried! He walks with his hands straight up in the air! It is so funny. He is getting to be really fast. Plus, this past week he untied Nana's shoes and tried to tie them back up again! Here are some pictures. And yes, he still likes to help with the laundry. As you can see in the last picture, he has figured out the lint vent!
1 comment:
Walking pictures:
Picture #1: I can do it!
Picture #2: I definitely can do it!
Picture #3: Uh-oh.
Auntie
Post a Comment