
Hello everyone. I have taken so many pictures lately! Last week we took Zach outside across to a field that is in front of our home. This was the first time. He really enjoyed it and was very curious about everything. He was good and did not eat anything he was not supposed to! He liked to rip the grass out of the ground and throw it around.
I put him in his monkey costume that he wore for Halloween last year. It fits perfectly now. I took a really cute video of him walking...I'll post it later.
Auntie Carolyn arrived safely from D.C. on Saturday afternoon. He was shy at first and snuggled into Nana's shoulders, but Zach has warmed up to her quite quickly. She is finding new ways of distracting him during diaper changes (which she never does by the way) and new ways of making him laugh.
He finally popped another tooth on Sunday, the 25th. So, now he has 4 upper teeth and two lower ones. He does have some molar action happening a little early too! I can't believe he will be one year old next week! Where has the time gone!!
1 comment:
Ahem.
Auntie may not physically change diapers, but she runs interference (aka. keeps him entertained). In addition, she hands over needed items like wipes and diapers when needed. She considers this a valuable contribution to the effort.
Post a Comment