Hello everyone. Well, Zach's sleeping has improved greatly and he is pretty much sleeping through the night now with the odd night having him up fussing once. I'm enjoying the extra sleep while I can for I know things can go back to the way they were very quickly. He continues to work on his teeth with two, including a molar, ready to pop through at any second! He is not walking yet. He seems to be very happy cruising and crawling at intense speeds! Feeding him is a challenge and times and is becoming a very messy experience! We are anxiously awaiting Auntie Carolyn's visit!
2 comments:
Wow Does time fly by . Can't believe it .
Glad to hear Carolyn is coming to visit . Hope you have nice weather to get outside .
Give Zach a hug from Winnipeg .
LOve Aunty A
Ah, there is the suddenly-popular Mr. Bunny. Didn't realize Mr. Bunny had a carrot too. He looks so pristine and white (at least for now).
I see that he's now wearing his "I Get My Good Looks From My Dad" shirt...
Auntie
Post a Comment