Friday, March 14, 2008

TOUCHDOWN!

This are pictures and footage from yesterday. Normally when we put our hands straight up in the air, we say "So Big" or "Zach is so oooo big!". When recently started saying "touch down". He copies us very quickly now and even does it when we aren't looking. I think he was trying to say touch down yesterday too...seriously! So, Auntie Carolyn, Uncle Jim and Mike...you should be proud of the touch down action!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, he looks like he's ready for Thanksgiving.

Secondly, this is an excellent development, although I think you still need to work on the "touchdown" command. "So big" is down pat. Perhaps in anticipation of next football season we could get him a little penalty flag to throw? (Not weighted, of course.) His own little ref's uniform?

Thirdly, it sure looks like he has the "entertain mom, then go back to what I was doing" thing down pat.

Auntie will now go get caffeinated.

Anonymous said...

I think they teach that same signal during basic training in the French military...