Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Future Center!

Zach now weighs 17 pounds, 9 1/4 ounces. I think he is about 27 inches long. He is only in the 10th percentile for size, but his mental and physical abilities are extremely high...the doctor said 97%. He was quite amazed at what Zach can do. For the last few days he has started sticking his butt up in the air after being in the crawling position. I wasn't sure why he was doing this until my mom told me that he is trying to stand. He is doing this when he isn't around any furniture of course. Normally he pulls himself up on that! Today was the first time I saw him peeking at me when he was doing this.....so I quickly grabbed the camera!. Brian said he may be a center down the road! He had such a good sleep last night! I hope it continues.

No comments: