Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. I still can't download a video, I'm not sure why. He sure is moving now!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Although it looks like his hair is coming in all over his head now, the middle pics in the high chair make it look like he's got a U.S. military-style haircult (close on the sides, a bit more up top, although a mohawk would be against regulations).
I hope Brian pulled him up before ketchup-laden fries went flying everywhere.
Were the middle pics taken most recently? Looks like he had a growth spurt.
No, the middle pictures are actually one of the older ones. The very first one is the most recent and the one of him on the floor. I don't know if it is the shirt or his hair that day that makes him look so much older.
2 comments:
Although it looks like his hair is coming in all over his head now, the middle pics in the high chair make it look like he's got a U.S. military-style haircult (close on the sides, a bit more up top, although a mohawk would be against regulations).
I hope Brian pulled him up before ketchup-laden fries went flying everywhere.
Were the middle pics taken most recently? Looks like he had a growth spurt.
No, the middle pictures are actually one of the older ones. The very first one is the most recent and the one of him on the floor. I don't know if it is the shirt or his hair that day that makes him look so much older.
Post a Comment