Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Time continues to fly by very quickly. I weighed Zach on Friday, January 25th. He came in at 16 pounds, 11 1/4 ounces. I don't think he gains a lot these days because the only time he stops moving is when he sleeps! He crawls very quickly now and is trying to pull himself up on the coffee table. He has had turkey and peaches for the first time this week. He seems to really like all foods that he tries. Amazingly last night for first time ever he slept 7 straight hours!! It was really strange! Then he slept another 4 after that. The last 3 nights have been wonderful with Zach sleeper in longer and longer stretches. Here are some new pictures including his two first pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Middle picture: "Nana's house is that way."

I hope with the bottom middle picture you're teaching him the fundamentals of dishwashing so he starts early.

Seestor