
Here are some more pictures of our extended Christmas celebrations. Uncle Mike and Auntie Kindra arrived on the 27th and we had our officially Christmas dinner on the 28th. The first picture in the second row is of Mike trying to get Zach to kick Auntie Carolyn in the face! It's been wonderful watching them play and interact with Zach. I have lots more pictures to come.
2 comments:
One of these days I'm going to get my nose rearranged without telling you all first...
Hi Sorry I haven't written on the blogg but have been checking the pictures and are they ever great .
Zach is sure growing fast . Thanks for the lovely card at
Christmas . We ejoyed it very much . Its been very mild here strange for January . Have a Happy New Year will be checking in 2008 for all the news. Glad to see Kindra and Mike got home .Love Aunty Amy
Post a Comment